Monday, April 23, 2007

Recap of Halo 2 Mischief for April 22nd


My Halo playing today, all in BTB Slayer, started off disappointing. Stupid teammates, evil spawning, and God's general disliking of me were all apparent in my early games. During the first 6 games, my team emerged victorious only once. Then everything turned around. My friend TJ joined me, and he's good, which meant one less stupid teammate. My team only lost once for the rest of the night. And I managed to rack up 3 Rampages and 14 double kills. One of those rampages was ended by a disgruntled teammate. Who knows how much farther I could have gone without dying? Probably not far, but still, he betrayed me! That bastard!

Player Summary:



Medals:



All screenshots in this post come from the excellent Halo 2 stats keeping program Query Spree.

No comments: